We are proud to be a Good Sports Club at the Ashburton Willows Cricket Club. Good Sports is Australia's largest community health sports program and has been helping build strong community sporting clubs across Australia for over 20 years. At the Ashburton Willows we use the Good Sports free tools and resources to help support our policies around alcohol management, smoking regulations, mental health, illegal drugs, and safe transport. These together add up to help create a safe, welcoming, family-friendly environment.
- Our incident management process for illegal drugs
- Our incident management process for alcohol
- A recommended online learning module on illegal drugs
- Seeking support with your Mental Health
- The Alcohol and Drug Foundation contact information
- An online presentation for coaches, officials, members and volunteers to be educated on mental health